We’re committed to keeping both our patients and staff safe at all times. Thank you to all our patients who have been so understanding and supportive through these challenging times.
Our passion and dedication to your health, welfare and safety are unceasing, and we are looking forward to seeing you in the practice again very soon.
We have put a number of changes in place to protect our patients and staff. Please do not attend the practice if you do not have an appointment – if you have an emergency or need advice, please contact us.
What can I expect on my next visit?
- If you have any symptoms, please do not attend and phone the practice to rearrange your appointment
- Please come to the practice alone, unless you need a parent or carer with you
- Arrive on time and try to avoid being early
- All payments should be made by card
- Our team will no longer shake your hand but welcome you in a friendly, non-contact way
- Please limit the number of items you bring with you to your appointment
- Try to use the bathroom at home before attending the practice
- Please wear a face covering during your visit to the practice
Your cooperation with our safety measures is appreciated, enabling us to continue to care for the community in the safest possible way. Our team may be wearing additional PPE but we are still the same friendly faces underneath!
We are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact our reception team for advice.