Do you avoid smiling in photographs? Or feel embarrassed by the appearance of your teeth? A smile make-over can give you the confidence to smile again.
Having confidence about your smile can have a hugely positive impact upon the way you feel, and the way you are perceived by others, which may lead to increased chances of success in your career, in relationships and in life.
If you are unhappy with any aspects of your smile, complete smile make-overs are available at Oriel Villas Dental Surgery. It may be that several of our dentists will work together to provide the best outcome by focusing on their areas of interest. For example, implants by Dr Jakub Wojcicki, orthodontics by Dr Magdalena Wojcicka, restorative cosmetic treatment by Dr Anna McLellan, and facial aesthetic treatment by Dr Lesya Birkner.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover varies depending on the individual needs of a patient, but the term is used to describe a combination of cosmetic dentistry techniques applied together to give you an aesthetically pleasing smile. A full range of cosmetic dental treatments are available at Oriel Villas and we use all the procedures available to give our patients a smile they can be confident with. An example of a recent smile makeover combined teeth whitening with six veneers. Others have used short term orthodontics along with teeth whitening and even dental implants. Throughout the smile makeover process the patient is involved in reviewing proposed outcomes prior to committing to treatment through use of ‘trial smiles’.
What aspects of my smile can be improved?
- Gaps: Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants or bridges.
- Tooth position: Crooked or misaligned teeth can be realigned and straightened using Invisalign, CFast and conventional braces. The position of teeth can also be masked through use of veneers, crowns and composite bonding, for example closure of small gaps between front teeth.
- Tooth shape: The appearance of chipped, broken or worn teeth can be improved using cosmetic resin, veneers or crowns.
- Stained or discoloured teeth can be returned to their natural white colour with our teeth whitening procedures. Most smile makeovers will benefit from tooth whitening to give you a new confident smile.
- Lip enhancement: The contour and form of lips may be enhanced and wrinkles reduced through facial aesthetic treatment.
How much will a smile makeover cost?
The cost of a smile makeover will vary depending upon the amount of treatment needed to achieve your dream smile. We are happy to see you for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your smile wish list and explain your treatment options and associated fees. Following formulation of a bespoke treatment plan you will be provided with a written treatment plan and estimate.